Generation Y: Views on Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- VASILESCU, Ruxandra, 2011. "The Romanian Generation Y: Preparing Today’S Students For Tomorrow’S Job Market," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(1), pages 47-53.
- Richard Swedberg, 2006. "The cultural entrepreneur and the creative industries: beginning in Vienna," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(4), pages 243-261, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florina PINZARU & Andreea MITAN, 2016. "Mangers versus Digital Natives Employees. A Study Regarding the Perceptions of the Romanian Managers Working with Youngsters," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 153-166, March.
- Florina PÃŽNZARU & Andreea MITAN, 2013. "Generation Y Students: Using Facebook for Communicating with University Staff and Professors," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 221-239, August.
- Nicolae Mariana & Ion Irina & Nicolae Elena, 2016. "Regional differences in entrepreneurial perceptions and implications for the Romanian competitiveness policy," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 11(1), pages 394-409, April.
- Elena - MÄƒdÄƒlina VÄ‚TÄ‚MÄ‚NESCU & Daniela MÄ‚NUC, 2013. "Facebook Self-(Re)Presentation and the Employersâ€™ Practice of Using It as a Recruitment Tool," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 241-257, August.
More about this item
Keywordse-business; entrepreneurship; Generation Y.;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:277-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.