Localization of production - a world practice and conclusions for Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berezinskaya, Olga & Vedev, Alexey & Larionova, Dina, 2015. "Production Dependence on Imports of Russian Industry and Mechanism of Strategic Import Substitution," Published Papers mak11, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- O. Berezinskaya & A. Vedev., 2015. "Dependency of the Russian Industry on Imports and the Strategy of Import Substitution Industrialization," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2008.
"Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 347-368, May.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 11901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Asekome Atsegbua, 2012. "The Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010: an examination of its regulatory framework," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 36(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Cathleen Cimino & Martin Vieiro & Erika Wada, 2013. "Local Content Requirements: A Global Problem," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6802.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eip:journl:y:2017:i:2:p:31-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Bazhal). General contact details of provider: http://eip.org.ua/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.