Reconciling Consumer Confidence and Permanent Income Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acemoglu, Daron & Scott, Andrew, 1994.
"Consumer Confidence and Rational Expectations: Are Agents' Beliefs Consistent with the Theory?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(422), pages 1-19, January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Andrew Scott, 1993. "Consumer Confidence and Rational Expectations: Are Agents Beliefs Consistent with the Theory?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0119, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Baxter, Marianne, 1996.
"Are Consumer Durables Important for Business Cycles?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 147-155, February.
- Baxter, M., 1992. "Are Consumer Durables Important for Business Cycles," RCER Working Papers 342, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Lamdin, 2008. "Does Consumer Sentiment Foretell Revolving Credit Use?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 279-288, June.
- Bahram Adrangi & Joseph Macri, 2011. "Consumer Confidence and Aggregate Consumption Expenditures in the United States," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 1-18, February.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016.
"Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say “Probably Not”,"
Working Papers IES
2016/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016. "Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say "Probably Not"," HSE Working papers WP BRP 137/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016. "Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say "Probably Not"," Working Papers 2016/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Giancarlo Bruno, 2014.
"Consumer confidence and consumption forecast: a non-parametric approach,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Bruno, Giancarlo, 2012. "Consumer confidence and consumption forecast: a non-parametric approach," MPRA Paper 41312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:33:y:2007:i:2:p:257-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.