Building Infrastructure to Accomodate Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rietveld, Piet, 1989. "Infrastructure and Regional Development: A Survey of Multiregional Economic Models," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 23(4), pages 255-274.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1990. "Learning by Asking Those Who Are Doing," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 297-306, Oct-Dec.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figuières, Charles & Gardères, Philippe & Rychen, Frédéric, 2002.
"Infrastructures publiques et politiques de développement décentralisées,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(4), pages 539-570, Décembre.
- Figuieres, C & Garderes, P & Rychen, F, 1997. "Infrastructures publiques et politiques de developpement decentralisees," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a16, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
More about this item
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:17:y:1991:i:4:p:473-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.