Infrastructure and Regional Development: A Survey of Multiregional Economic Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruinsma, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1990. "Regional economic transformation and social overhead investments," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hooi Lean, Hooi & Huang, Wei & Hong, Junjie, 2014. "Logistics and economic development: Experience from China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 96-104.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- E.T. Verhoef & P. Nijkamp & P. Rietveld & T.R. Lakshmanan, 1997. "Benefits and Costs of Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Duran-Fernandez, Roberto & Santos, Georgina, 2014. "A regional model of road accessibility in Mexico: Accessibility surfaces and robustness analysis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 55-69.
- Vickerman, Roger, 1995. "Location, accessibility and regional development: the appraisal of trans-European networks," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 225-234, October.
- Leon Taylor, 1991. "Building Infrastructure to Accomodate Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 473-481, Oct-Dec.
- Bruinsma, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1989. "Employment impacts of infrastructure investments : a case study for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0051, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Ubbels, Barry, 1999. "Infrastructure, suprastructure and ecostructure : a portfolio of sustainable growth potentials," Serie Research Memoranda 0051, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Adolf K.Y. Ng & Zaili Yang & Stephen Cahoon & Paul T.W. Lee & Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze, 2016. "The Long Shadow of Port Infrastructure in Germany: Cause or Consequence of Regional Economic Prosperity?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 378-392, September.
- Thakur, Sudhir K., 2008. "Identification of Regional Fundamental Economic Structure (FES) of India: An Input-Output and Field of Influence Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alexander Ebertz & Mandy Kriese & Marcel Thum & Helke Seitz, 2008. "Bewertung von lokalen Standortfaktoren für Haushalte und Unternehmen in Sachsen: Entwicklung von Indikatoren zur Überprüfung der Demographietauglichkeit von Förderprojekten der Sächsischen Aufbaubank:," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 46, October.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:10-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model," Development Economics Working Papers 22617, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hubacek, Klaus & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2006. "Changing concepts of 'land' in economic theory: From single to multi-disciplinary approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Dieter Bogai & Mirko Wesling, 2011. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Großflughäfen: Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 31(1), pages 75-91, June.
- Tikoudis, Ioannis & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2012. "The effects of transport infrastructure on regional economic development: A simulated spatial overlapping generations model with heterogenous skill," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(2), pages 77-101.
- Nguyen, Hong-Oanh & Tongzon, Jose, 2010. "Causal nexus between the transport and logistics sector and trade: The case of Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 135-146, May.
- Jorge Manuel Lopez & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete, 2015. "Andalusian Economic Structure over Social Accounting Matrices from FES analysis perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa15p523, European Regional Science Association.
- Jose da Silva Costa, 1998. "The productive role of public infrastructure: A critical review of recent literature," ERSA conference papers ersa98p95, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:23:y:1989:i:4:p:255-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.