The "Rationality" Of Municipal Capital Spending: Evidency From New Jersey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Rosen, Harvey S., 1989. "The `rationality' of municipal capital spending : Evidence from New Jersey," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 517-536, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Per Tovmo, 2009.
"Myopic or Constrained by Balanced-Budget Rules? The Intertemporal Spending Behavior of Norwegian Local Governments,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(2), pages 200-219, June.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Per Tovmo, 2007. "Myopic or constrained by balanced-budget-rules? The intertemporal spending behavior of Norwegian local governments," Working Paper Series 8807, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Ronald C. Fisher & Robert W. Wassmer, 2015. "An Analysis of State–Local Government Capital Expenditure During the 2000s[We present]," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 3-28, March.
More about this item
Keywordslocal government ; local finance ; expenditures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:priwdp:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .