The Transition from Hyperinflation to Price Stability: Further Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Siklos, P.L., 1989. "The Transition From Hyperinflation To Price Stability: Further Evidence," Working Papers 89131, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Gail E. Makinen & G. Thomas Woodward, 1988. "The Transition from Hyperinflation to Stability: Some Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 19-26, Jan-Mar.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamics of Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-350, June.
- Evans, Paul, 1978. "Time-Series Analysis of the German Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 195-209, February.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- Siklos, Pierre L, 1990.
" Hyperinflations: Their Origins, Development and Termination,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 225-248.
- Siklos, P.L., 1990. "Hyperinflation: Their Origins, Development And Termination," Working Papers 90135, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Hendry, David F & Mizon, Grayham E, 1978. "Serial Correlation as a Convenient Simplification, not a Nuisance: A Comment on a Study of the Demand for Money by the Bank of England," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 549-563, September.
- Raj, Baldev & Siklos, Pierre L, 1986. "The Role of Fiscal Policy in the St. Louis Model: An Evaluation and Some New Evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 287-294, July.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:16:y:1990:i:1:p:65-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .