Hyperinflation: Their Origins, Development And Termination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Siklos, Pierre L, 1990. " Hyperinflations: Their Origins, Development and Termination," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 225-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burdekin, Richard C. K. & Burkett, Paul, 1996. "Hyperinflation, the exchange rate and endogenous money: post-World War I Germany revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 599-621, August.
- Jan Winiecki, 1993. "Knowledge of Soviet-type economy and “heterodox” stabilization-based outcomes in Eastern Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 384-410, June.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 1990.
"The Transition from Hyperinflation to Price Stability: Further Evidence,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 65-69, Jan-Mar.
- Siklos, P.L., 1989. "The Transition From Hyperinflation To Price Stability: Further Evidence," Working Papers 89131, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation ; economic analysis ; monetary policy ; fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wlu:wpaper:90135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbwluca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .