Co-Integration Analysis And The Determinants Of Land Prices: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Pierre Perron, 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 795R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1987.
- Boero, G. & Burridge, P., 1991. "A Simple Non-Parametric Test for a Unit Root," Discussion Papers 91-26, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- D. Hallam & F. Machado & G. Rapsomanikis, 1992. "Co-Integration Analysis And The Determinants Of Land Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 28-37.
- Schwert, G. William, 1987. "Effects of model specification on tests for unit roots in macroeconomic data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-103, July.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Hallam, 1993. "Co-Integration Analysis And The Determinants Of Land Prices: Reply," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 157-159.
- Pieniadz, Agata & Rudolph, Dirk W. & Wandel, Jürgen, 1998. "Analyse der Wettbewerbsprozesse in der polnischen Fleischindustrie seit Transformationsbeginn," IAMO Discussion Papers 16, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Maurice J. Roche & Kieran McQuinn, 2000. "Speculation in agricultural land," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1010700, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, J. Michael & Hallahan, Charlie & Tulman, Sarah, 2015. "Cash Rents, Imputed Returns, and the Valuation of U.S. Farmland: A Test of the Present Value Model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205460, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Obi, Ajuruchukwu & van Schalkwyk, Herman D., 2006. "Recent Trends in Agricultural Land Prices in South Africa: A Preliminary Investigation Using Cointegration Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25234, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D. Schimmelpfennig & C. Thirtle, 1994. "Cointegration, And Causality: Exploring The Relationship Between Agricultural And Productivity," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 220-231.
- Rob Fraser, 1997. "Land Heterogeneity And The May 1992 Reform Of Cap Cereal Price Support," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 65-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:44:y:1993:i:1:p:149-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.