Farmers' Rights and Protection of Traditional Agricultural Knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smale, Melinda & Hodgkin, T. & Zohrabian, Armineh & Day-Rubenstein, K., 2001.
"The demand for crop genetic resources: international use of the U.S. National Plant Germplasm System,"
EPTD discussion papers
82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, M. & Day-Rubenstein, K., 2002. "The Demand for Crop Genetic Resources: International Use of the US National Plant Germplasm System," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1639-1655, September.
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement,"
713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 1999.
"Is Bioprospecting A Viable Strategy for Conserving Tropical Ecosystems?,"
127695, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 2000. "Is bioprospecting a viable strategy for conserving tropical ecosystems?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 293-300, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521477185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bellon, Mauricio R., 2001. "Demand and Supply of Crop Infraspecific Diversity on Farms: Towards a Policy Framework for On-Farm Conservation," Economics Working Papers 7666, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Modern varieties, productivity, and sustainability: Recent experience and emerging challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 697-718, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:9:p:1499-1514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.