Demand and Supply of Crop Infraspecific Diversity on Farms: Towards a Policy Framework for On-Farm Conservation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rice, Elizabeth & Smale, Melinda & Blanco, Jose-Luis, 1998.
"Farmers' use of improved seed selection practices in Mexican maize: Evidence and issues from the Sierra de Santa Marta,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1625-1640, September.
- Rice, Elizabeth & Smale, Melinda & Blanco, Jose-Luis, 1997. "Farmers' Use of Improved Seed Selection Practices in Mexican Maize: Evidence and Issues from the Sierra de Santa Marta," Economics Working Papers 7690, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Yunez-Naude & George Dyer, 1999. "Agricultural Price Policy, Employment, and Migration in a Diversified Rural Economy: A Village-Town CGE Analysis from Mexico," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 653-662.
- Brush, Stephen B. & Taylor, J. Edward & Bellon, Mauricio R., 1992. "Technology adoption and biological diversity in Andean potato agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 365-387, October.
- Bellon, Mauricio R & Taylor, J Edward, 1993.
""Folk" Soil Taxonomy and the Partial Adoption of New Seed Varieties,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(4), pages 763-786, July.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Taylor, J. Edward, 1990. ""Folk" Soil Taxonomy And The Partial Adoption Of New Seed Varieties," Working Papers 225856, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sperling, Louise & Loevinsohn, Michael E., 1993. "The dynamics of adoption: Distribution and mortality of bean varieties among small farmers in Rwanda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 441-453.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Smale, Melinda & Aguirre, Alfonso & Taba, Suketoshi & Aragon, Flavio & Diaz, Jaime & Castro, Humberto, 2000. "Identifying Appropriate Germplasm For Participatory Breeding: An Example From The Central Valleys Of Oaxaca, Mexico," Economics Working Papers 46524, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Smale, Melinda & Aguirre, Alfonso & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Mendoza, Jorge & Rosas, Irma Manuel, 1999. "Farmer Management of Maize Diversity in the Central Valleys of Oaxaca, Mexico: CIMMYT/INIFAP 1998 Baseline Socioeconomic Survey," Economics Working Papers 7689, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brush, Stephen B., 2005. "Farmers' rights and protection of traditional agricultural knowledge:," CAPRi working papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joachim Zietz & R. Alan Seals, 2006. "Genetically Modified Maize, Biodiversity, and Subsistence Farming in Mexico," Working Papers 200604, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ghosh, Suman & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2007.
"Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 551-571, September.
- Suman Ghosh & Alexander Karaivanov, 2005. "Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective," Working Papers 05004, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Mar 2006.
- Nordhagen, Stella & Pascual, Unai, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Shocks on Seed Purchase Decisions in Malawi: Implications for Climate Change Adaptation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 238-251.
- Brush, Stephen B., 2007. "Farmers' Rights and Protection of Traditional Agricultural Knowledge," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1499-1514, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmew:7666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.