The political obstacles to greater exchange rate flexibility in China
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morris Goldstein, 2004. "Adjusting China's Exchange Rate Policies," Working Paper Series WP04-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2000.
"Export Variety and Export Performance: Empirical Evidence from East Asia,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20006, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Funke, Michael & Ruhwedel, Ralf, 2001. "Export variety and export performance: empirical evidence from East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 493-505.
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 1991. "Invested interests: the politics of national economic policies in a world of global finance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 425-451, September.
- Ernesto H. Stein & Jeffry Frieden, 2000. "The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policy in Latin America: An Analytical Overview," Research Department Publications 3118, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Stevenson, Andrew A & Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Modeling Aggregate Manufactured Exports for Some Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 147-55, February.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985.
"Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments,"
Handbook of International Economics,
in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gowa, Joanne, 1988. "Public goods and political institutions: trade and monetary policy processes in the United States," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 15-32, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:7:p:1182-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.