Stephen B. Kaplan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute for International Economic Policy (IIEP) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Elliott School of International Affairs
George Washington University
RePEc:edi:iigwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kaplan, Stephen B., 2006. "The political obstacles to greater exchange rate flexibility in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1182-1200, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kaplan, Stephen B., 2006.
"The political obstacles to greater exchange rate flexibility in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1182-1200, July.
- Kang-Soek Lee, 2011. "A Euro Peg System as an Alternative for the Chinese Exchange Rate Regime?," Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stephen B. Kaplan, "undated". "The Rise of Patient Capital: The Political Economy of Chinese Global Finance," Working Papers 2018-2, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Cao Emily Yixuan & Cao Yong & Prasad Rashmi & Shen Zhengping, 2011. "U.S.-China Exchange Rate Negotiation: Stakeholders' Participation and Strategy Deployment," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 1-25, October.
- Kang-Soek LEE, 2010. "A Euro Peg System as an Alternative for the Chinese Exchange Rate Regime," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 165, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Zhao, Xingrong & Zhang, Xi & Shao, Shuai, 2016. "Decoupling CO2 emissions and industrial growth in China over 1993–2013: The role of investment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 275-292.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2007. "The Asian way of regional integration: Are there lessons from Europe?," Kiel Economic Policy Papers 7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephen B. Kaplan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.