Rescaling Governance and the Impacts of Political and Environmental Decentralization: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Benedetta Rossi, 2004.
"Revisiting Foucauldian Approaches: Power Dynamics in Development Projects,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-29.
- Yener Altunbas & Blaise Gadanecz, 2003. "Developing country economic structure and the pricing of syndicated credits," BIS Working Papers 132, Bank for International Settlements.
- Anthony Bebbington, 2003. "Global networks and local developments: agendas for development geography," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, pages 297-309.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2003. "Decentralization and local government in Bolivia : an overview from the bottom up," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- McCarthy, John F., 2004. "Changing to Gray: Decentralization and the Emergence of Volatile Socio-Legal Configurations in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1199-1223.
- Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & van Dam, J. C. & Droogers, P., 2003. "Introduction," IWMI Books, Reports H043801, International Water Management Institute.
- Harriss, John, 2002. "The Case for Cross-Disciplinary Approaches in International Development," World Development, Elsevier, pages 487-496.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 315-318, April.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 645-648, October.
- Jean-Paul Faguet, 2008. "Decentralisation's Effects on Public Investment: Evidence and Policy Lessons from Bolivia and Colombia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1100-1121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoey, Lesli, 2017. "Reclaiming the Authority to Plan: How the Legacy of Structural Adjustment Affected Bolivia’s Effort to Recentralize Nutrition Planning," World Development, Elsevier, pages 100-112.
- Kuriyan, Renee & Ray, Isha, 2009. "Outsourcing the State? Public-Private Partnerships and Information Technologies in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1663-1673, October.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2014. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-47, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- María F. Prada & Graciana Rucci & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2015.
"The Effect of Mandated Child Care on Female Wages in Chile,"
NBER Working Papers
21080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2015. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard, and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6882, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Buckingham, Kathleen, 2009. "Deep roots in culture, shallow roots in nature: Identifying sustainable bamboo management challenges for China and the implications for multidisciplinary research," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51468, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Van Alstine, James & Manyindo, Jacob & Smith, Laura & Dixon, Jami & AmanigaRuhanga, Ivan, 2014. "Resource governance dynamics: The challenge of ‘new oil’ in Uganda," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 48-58.
- Michael Chappell & Liliana LaValle, 2011. "Food security and biodiversity: can we have both? An agroecological analysis," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 3-26.
- Béné, Christophe & Belal, Emma & Baba, Malloum Ousman & Ovie, Solomon & Raji, Aminu & Malasha, Isaac & Njaya, Friday & Na Andi, Mamane & Russell, Aaron & Neiland, Arthur, 2009. "Power Struggle, Dispute and Alliance Over Local Resources: Analyzing 'Democratic' Decentralization of Natural Resources through the Lenses of Africa Inland Fisheries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1935-1950, December.
- Verbrugge, Boris, 2015. "Decentralization, Institutional Ambiguity, and Mineral Resource Conflict in Mindanao, Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, pages 449-460.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Ali, Zulfiqar, 2007. "A tale of two Upazilas : local governance and social development in Bangladesh," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Géraldine Froger & Philippe Méral, 2008. "Introduction," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 7-10.
- Dhakal, Maheshwar & Masuda, Misa, 2009. "Local pricing system of forest products and its relations to equitable benefit sharing and livelihood improvement in the lowland community forestry program in Nepal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 221-229, July.
- Estache, Antonio & Garsous, Grégoire & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo, 2016. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard, and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," World Development, Elsevier, pages 98-110.
- Raoul Blindenbacher & Bidjan Nashat, 2010. "The Black Box of Governmental Learning : The Learning Spiral - A Concept to Organize Learning in Governments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2474.
- Floriane Clement, 2010. "Analysing decentralised natural resource governance: proposition for a “politicised” institutional analysis and development framework," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(2), pages 129-156, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:11:p:1851-1863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.