Power, Development, and Institutional Change: Participatory Governance in the Lower Mekong Basin
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goulet, Denis, 1989. "Participation in development: New avenues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 165-178, February.
- Anthony Bebbington, 2003. "Global networks and local developments: agendas for development geography," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(3), pages 297-309, 08.
- Lavalle, Adrian Gurza & Acharya, Arnab & Houtzager, Peter P., 2005. "Beyond comparative anecdotalism: lessons on civil society and participation from Sao Paulo, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 951-964, June.
- Agarwal, Bina, 2001. "Participatory Exclusions, Community Forestry, and Gender: An Analysis for South Asia and a Conceptual Framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1623-1648, October.
- Cornwall, Andrea, 2003. "Whose Voices? Whose Choices? Reflections on Gender and Participatory Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1325-1342, August.
- Christian Hunold & John S. Dryzek, 2002. "Green Political Theory and the State: Context is Everything," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(3), pages 17-39, 08.
- E. A. Brett, 2003. "Participation and accountability in development management," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 1-29.
- Eversole, Robyn, 2003. "Managing the Pitfalls of Participatory Development: Some Insight from Australia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 781-795, May.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Ackerman, John, 2004. "Co-Governance for Accountability: Beyond "Exit" and "Voice"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 447-463, March.
- Lemos, Maria Carmen & de Oliveira, Joao Lucio Farias, 2004. "Can Water Reform Survive Politics? Institutional Change and River Basin Management in Ceara, Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2121-2137, December.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 315-318, 04.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 645-648, October.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- Blair, Harry, 2000. "Participation and Accountability at the Periphery: Democratic Local Governance in Six Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 21-39, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:12:p:2161-2181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.