How Citizens Participate in Macroeconomic Policy: International Experience and Implications for Poverty Reduction
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:04:p:837-857_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521659123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B, 1995.
"Political Influence on the Central Bank: International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 397-423, September.
- Cukierman, A. & Webb, S., 1994. "Political Influence on the Central Bank : International Evidence," Discussion Paper 1994-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alex Cukierman & Steven Webb, 1995. "Political Influence on the Central Bank- International Evidence," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 114, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Rietbergen-McCracken, J, 1996. "Participation in Practice. The Experience of the World Bank and Other Stake holders," World Bank - Discussion Papers 333, World Bank.
- Goldsmith, Arthur A., 2001. "Foreign Aid and Statehood in Africa," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(01), pages 123-148, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B & Neyapti, Bilin, 1992. "Measuring the Independence of Central Banks and Its Effect on Policy Outcomes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 353-398, September.
- Perez-Aleman, Paola, 2000. "Learning, Adjustment and Economic Development: Transforming Firms, The State and Associations in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 1996. "Process perspectives on policy change: Highlighting implementation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1395-1401, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632935 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:4:p:685-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.