The Politics of Liberalizing Zambia's Maize Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lal, Deepak, 1987. "The Political Economy of Economic Liberalization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 273-99, January.
- Bates, Robert H & Collier, Paul, 1995. "The Politics and Economics of Policy Reform in Zambia," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(1), pages 115-43, May.
- Thomas, John W. & Grindle, Merilee S., 1990. "After the decision: Implementing policy reforms in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1163-1181, August.
- Hyden, Goran & Karlstrom, Bo, 1993. "Structural adjustment as a policy process: The case of Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1395-1404, September.
- Williamson, John, 1993. "Democracy and the "Washington consensus"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1329-1336, August.
- Hawkins, Jeffrey Jr., 1991. "Understanding the failure of IMF reform: The Zambian case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 839-849, July.
- Bresser Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 1993. "Economic reforms and cycles of state intervention," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1337-1353, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:129-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.