Microenterprise finance: Is there a conflict between growth and poverty alleviation?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Credit for alleviation of rural poverty: the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh," Research reports 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard Montgomery, 1996. "Disciplining or protecting the poor? Avoiding the social costs of peer pressure in micro-credit schemes," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 289-305.
- Pitt, M.M. & Khandker, S.R., 1996. "Household and Intrahousehold Impact of the Grameen Bank and Similar Targeted Credit Programs in Bangladesh," World Bank - Discussion Papers 320, World Bank.
- Vijay Mahajan & Bharti Gupta Ramola, 1996. "Financial services for the rural poor and women in India: Access and sustainability," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 211-224.
- Marguerite S. Robinson, 1996. "Addressing some key questions on finance and poverty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 153-161.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:5:p:783-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.