Microenterprise finance: Is there a conflict between growth and poverty alleviation?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vijay Mahajan & Bharti Gupta Ramola, 1996. "Financial services for the rural poor and women in India: Access and sustainability," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 211-224.
- Richard Montgomery, 1996. "Disciplining or protecting the poor? Avoiding the social costs of peer pressure in micro-credit schemes," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 289-305.
- Pitt, M.M. & Khandker, S.R., 1996. "Household and Intrahousehold Impact of the Grameen Bank and Similar Targeted Credit Programs in Bangladesh," World Bank - Discussion Papers 320, World Bank.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Credit for alleviation of rural poverty: the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh," Research reports 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marguerite S. Robinson, 1996. "Addressing some key questions on finance and poverty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 153-161.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:5:p:783-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.