Food production, urban areas and policy responses
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1995. "Alternative food security strategy: A household analysis of urban agriculture in Kampala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1669-1681, October.
- Livingstone, Ian, 1991. "A reassessment of Kenya's rural and urban informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 651-670, June.
- Ellis,Frank, 1992. "Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395847, November.
- Steve Kayizzi‐Mugerwa & Jorgen Levin, 1994. "Adjustment and Poverty: A Review of the African Experience," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 6(2), pages 1-39.
- Bhadra, D. & Brandao, A.S.P., 1993. "Urbanization; Agricultural Development; and Land Allocation," World Bank - Discussion Papers 201, World Bank.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kayizzi-Mugerwa, Steve, 1992. "Adaptation and distress in the urban economy: A study of Kampala households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1423-1441, October.
- Bigsten, Arne, 1996. "The Circular Migration of Smallholders in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, March.
- J.M. Lusugga Kironde, 1992. "Received Concepts and Theories in African Urbanisation and Management Strategies: The Struggle Continues," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(8), pages 1277-1291, December.