Food production, urban areas and policy responses
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1995. "Alternative food security strategy: A household analysis of urban agriculture in Kampala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1669-1681, October.
- Livingstone, Ian, 1991. "A reassessment of Kenya's rural and urban informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 651-670, June.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kayizzi-Mugerwa, Steve, 1992. "Adaptation and distress in the urban economy: A study of Kampala households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1423-1441, October.
- Ellis,Frank, 1992. "Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395847, February.
- Steve Kayizzi‐Mugerwa & Jorgen Levin, 1994. "Adjustment and Poverty: A Review of the African Experience," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 6(2), pages 1-39.
- Bhadra, D. & Brandao, A.S.P., 1993. "Urbanization; Agricultural Development; and Land Allocation," World Bank - Discussion Papers 201, World Bank.
- Bigsten, Arne, 1996. "The Circular Migration of Smallholders in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, March.
- J.M. Lusugga Kironde, 1992. "Received Concepts and Theories in African Urbanisation and Management Strategies: The Struggle Continues," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(8), pages 1277-1291, December.