The Circular Migration of Smallholders in Kenya
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Pia, 2017. "Assessing the Role of Land Use Consolidation for Consumption Growth in Rwanda," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 455, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Reardon, Thomas, 2000. "Asset, Activity, And Income Diversification Among African Agriculturalists: Some Practical Issues," Working Papers 14734, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- John Kamau Gathiaka & Moses Kinyanjui Muriithi, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Livelihood Strategies and Food Insecurity in Turkana County, Kenya," Research Papers RP_338, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Drimie, Scott & Weinand, Julia & Gillespie, Stuart & Wagah, Margaret, 2009. "HIV and mobility in the Lake Victoria Basin agricultural sector: A literature review," IFPRI discussion papers 905, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ellis, Frank & Sumberg, James, 1998. "Food production, urban areas and policy responses," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-225, February.
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "The economics of circular migration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 3, pages 55-74 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joshua J. Ramisch, 2016. "“Never at ease”: cellphones, multilocational households, and the metabolic rift in western Kenya," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(4), pages 979-995, December.
- Zaal, Fred & Oostendorp, Remco H., 2002.
"Explaining a Miracle: Intensification and the Transition Towards Sustainable Small-scale Agriculture in Dryland Machakos and Kitui Districts, Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1271-1287, July.
- Fred Zaal & Remco H. Oostendorp, 2001. "Explaining a miracle. Intensification and the Transition Towards Sustainable Small-Scale Agriculture in Dryland Machakos and Kitui Districts, Kenya," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Daniel Tsegai & Quang Bao Le, 2011. "District-level spatial analysis of migration flows in Ghana: determinants and implications for policy," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 87-100, June.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Wouterse, Fleur, 2010. "Internal migration and rural service provision in northern Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 952, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nilsson, Pia & Backman, Mikaela & Bjerke, Lina & Maniriho, Aristide, 2017. "One cow per poor family: effects on consumption and crop production in Rwanda," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 462, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elisabeth Hyo-Chung Chung & Charlotte Guénard, 2012. "Mobilités, vulnérabilité et capital social: une analyse en milieu rural sénégalais," Working Papers DT/2012/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:5:y:1996:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .