Explaining a Miracle: Intensification and the Transition Towards Sustainable Small-scale Agriculture in Dryland Machakos and Kitui Districts, Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J. & Macurdy, Thomas E., 1986. "Labor econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1917-1977 Elsevier.
- Barbier, Bruno & Bergeron, Gilles, 1998. "Natural resource management in the hillsides of Honduras: bioeconomic modeling at the micro-watershed level," EPTD discussion papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pomp, Marc & Burger, Kees, 1995. "Innovation and imitation: Adoption of cocoa by Indonesian smallholders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 423-431, March.
- Bigsten, Arne, 1996. "The Circular Migration of Smallholders in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles & Delgado, Chris & Staal, Steve & Ehui, Simeon, 2000. "Agroindustrialization through institutional innovation: Transaction costs, cooperatives and milk-market development in the east-African highlands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 279-288, September.
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Pandey, Sushil, 1999. "Adoption of soil conservation: the case of the Philippine uplands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 241-256, December.
- Gray, Leslie C. & Kevane, Michael, 2001. "Evolving Tenure Rights and Agricultural Intensification in Southwestern Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 573-587, April.
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Pandey, Sushil, 1999. "Adoption of soil conservation: the case of the Philippine uplands," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, July.
- Pender, John L., 1999. "Rural population growth, agricultural change and natural resource management in developing countries: a review of hypotheses and some evidence from Honduras," EPTD discussion papers 48, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ramón López, 1998. "Agricultural Intensification, Common Property Resources and the Farm-Household," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 443-458, April.
- Templeton, Scott R. & Scherr, Sara J., 1997. "Population pressure and the microeconomy of land management in hills and mountains of developing countries:," EPTD discussion papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bevan, David & Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1992. "Anatomy of a Temporary Trade Shock: The Kenyan Coffee Boom of 1976-9," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 1(2), pages 271-305, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:7:p:1271-1287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.