Neoliberalism and income distribution in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1985. "Growth, equality, and history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 341-377, October.
- Psacharopoulos, George, et al, 1995. "Poverty and Income Inequality in Latin America during the 1980s," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Conley, John P. & Maloney, William F., 1995. "Optimal sequencing of credible reforms with uncertain outcomes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-166, October.
- Marcel, Mario & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Developmentalism, socialism, and free market reform : three decades of income distribution in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1188, The World Bank.
- Petrecolla, Alberto & Porto, Alberto & Gerchunoff, Pablo, 1993. "Privatization in Argentina," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(Supplemen), pages 67-93.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1972. "Brazilian Size Distribution of Income," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 391-402, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludger Wossmann, 2010.
"Families, schools and primary-school learning: evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(21), pages 2645-2665.
- Woessmann, Ludger & Fuchs, Thomas, 2005. "Families, schools, and primary-school learning : evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3537, The World Bank.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2010. "Families, schools and primary-school learning: Evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Munich Reprints in Economics 19682, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- HADDAD Eduardo & DOMINGUES Edson, "undated". "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: An Interregional CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700065, EcoMod.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ugo Panizza & Arturo Galindo, 2006.
"An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis,"
Research Department Publications
4486, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Arturo Galindo & Ugo Panizza, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis," Department of Economics, Working Papers 064, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ugo Panizza & Arturo Galindo, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1583, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza & Jesús Otero, 2010.
"Statistical inference for testing Gini Coefficients: An application for Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 28(62), pages 226-238, June.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García & Jesús Otero, 2009. "Statistical inference for testing gini coefficients: an application for Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005658, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Moises Marcos, 2003. "A Glance of the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p315, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 1998. "Transportation costs, regional inequality and structural changes in the Brazilian economy: An interregional CGE approach," ERSA conference papers ersa98p426, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2003. "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: an (Integrated) Interregional CGE Approach," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e32, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:311-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.