The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheahan, John, 1994. "Peru's return toward an open economy: Macroeconomic complications and structural questions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 911-923, June.
- Adei, Stephen, 1990. "Technological capacity and aborted industrialization in Ghana: The case of Bonsa Tyre Company," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1501-1511, November.
- Due, Jean M., 1993. "Liberalization and privatization in Tanzania and Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1981-1988, December.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1994. "The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 645-654, April.
- Thomas Apolte, 1991. "Monetary policy in the transition to a market economy: The case of Hungary," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 26(3), pages 108-114, May.
- Stein, Howard, 1992. "Deindustrialization, adjustment, the World Bank and the IMF in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-95, January.
- Stein, Howard, 1994. "Theories of institutions and economic reform in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1833-1849, December.
- Mosley, Paul & Weeks, John, 1993. "Has recovery begun? "Africa's adjustment in the 1980s" revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1583-1606, October.
- Borner, Silvio & Brunetti, Aymo & Weder, Beatrice, 1995. "Policy Reform and Institutional Uncertainty: The Case of Nicaragua," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 43-64.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:535-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.