Deindustrialization, adjustment, the World Bank and the IMF in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gui-Diby, Steve Loris & Renard, Mary-Françoise, 2015.
"Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and the Industrialization of African Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 43-57.
- Steve Loris Gui-Diby & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and the Industrialization of African Countries," Post-Print halshs-01152516, HAL.
- Behuria, Pritish, 2017. "The political economy of import substitution in the 21st century: the challenge of recapturing the domestic market in Rwanda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Coniglio, Nicola Daniele, 2012. "Big push or big failure? On the effectiveness of industrialization policies for economic development," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 129-141.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:141-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dijkstra, A. Geske, 1996. "The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-547, March.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1995. "Structural adjustment and African industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2019-2031, December.
- Susumu Watanabe, 1997. "Quo vadis Africa ? La stratégie de développement de la Banque mondiale vue par le Japon," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(150), pages 311-330.
- Sanjaya Lall, "undated". "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:20:y:1992:i:1:p:83-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .