Are Integrated Conservation-Development Projects (ICDPs) Sustainable? On the conservation of large mammals in sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cheru, Fantu, 1992. "Structural adjustment, primary resource trade and sustainable development in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-512, April.
- Michael T. Weber & John M. Staatz & Eric W. Crawford & Richard H. Bernsten & John S. Holtzman, 1988.
"Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1044-1052.
- Weber, Michael T. & Staatz, John M. & Holtzman, John S. & Crawford, Eric W. & Bernsten, Richard H., 1988. "Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue," Staff Papers 200969, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1991. "Cereals protection and agricultural development strategy in the Sahel," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-111, April.
- Brandon, Katrina Eadie & Wells, Michael, 1992. "Planning for people and parks: Design dilemmas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-570, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:7:p:1073-1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.