Are Integrated Conservation-Development Projects (ICDPs) Sustainable? On the conservation of large mammals in sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cheru, Fantu, 1992. "Structural adjustment, primary resource trade and sustainable development in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-512, April.
- Michael T. Weber & John M. Staatz & Eric W. Crawford & Richard H. Bernsten & John S. Holtzman, 1988.
"Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1044-1052.
- Weber, Michael T. & Staatz, John M. & Holtzman, John S. & Crawford, Eric W. & Bernsten, Richard H., 1988. "Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue," Staff Papers 200969, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1991. "Cereals protection and agricultural development strategy in the Sahel," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-111, April.
- Brandon, Katrina Eadie & Wells, Michael, 1992. "Planning for people and parks: Design dilemmas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-570, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:7:p:1073-1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.