Productivity measurement in the urban bus sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oum, Tae H. & Tretheway, Michael W. & Waters, W. G., 1992. "Concepts, methods and purposes of productivity measurement in transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 493-505, November.
- Hensher, David A., 1992. "Total factor productivity growth and endogenous demand: Establishing a benchmark index for the selection of operational performance measures in public bus firms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 435-448, December.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Daraio & Marco Diana & Flavia Di Costa & Claudio Leporelli & Giorgio Matteucci & Alberto Nastasi, 2014. "Efficiency and effectiveness in the urban public transport sector: a critical review with directions for future research," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Juan de Oña & Rocio de Oña, 2015. "Quality of Service in Public Transport Based on Customer Satisfaction Surveys: A Review and Assessment of Methodological Approaches," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 605-622, August.
- Hensher, David A., 2007. "Bus transport: Economics, policy and planning," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-507, January.
- Xiaohong Chen & Xiang Wang & Hua Zhang & Jia Li, 2014. "The Diversity and Evolution Process of Bus System Performance in Chinese Cities: An Empirical Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Li, Wenhua & Yu, Suihuai & Pei, Huining & Zhao, Chuan & Tian, Baozhen, 2017. "A hybrid approach based on fuzzy AHP and 2-tuple fuzzy linguistic method for evaluation in-flight service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 49-64.
- Liou, James J.H. & Hsu, Chao-Che & Chen, Yun-Shen, 2014. "Improving transportation service quality based on information fusion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 225-239.
- Agostino, Deborah & Steenhuisen, Bauke & Arnaboldi, Michela & de Bruijn, Hans, 2014. "PMS development in local public transport: Comparing Milan and Amsterdam," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 26-32.
- Rinki Sarkar, 1997. "Depicting The Cost Structure Of On Urban Bus Transit Firm," Working papers 50, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Rinki Sarkar, 1998. "Economic Characteristics Of The Urban Bus Transit Industry- A Comparative Analysis Of Three Regulated Metropolitan Bus Corporations In India," Working papers 54, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Kai‐Chieh Hu, 2009. "Evaluating City Bus Service Based on Zone of Tolerance of Expectation and Normalized Importance," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 195-217, March.
- Trompet, Mark & Anderson, Richard J. & Graham, Daniel J., 2018. "Improved understanding of the relative quality of bus public transit using a balanced approach to performance data normalization☆," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 114(PA), pages 13-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:2:y:1995:i:3:p:179-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.