Getting the British back on bicycles—The effects of urban traffic-free paths on everyday cycling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Roger Mackett, 2003. "Why do people use their cars for short trips?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 329-349, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:167-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ijm:journl:v109:y:2017:i:1:p:167-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:133-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scheepers, C.E. & Wendel-Vos, G.C.W. & den Broeder, J.M. & van Kempen, E.E.M.M. & van Wesemael, P.J.V. & Schuit, A.J., 2014. "Shifting from car to active transport: A systematic review of the effectiveness of interventions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 264-280.
- Song, Yena & Preston, John & Ogilvie, David, 2017. "New walking and cycling infrastructure and modal shift in the UK: A quasi-experimental panel study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 320-333.
- Tapp, Alan & Davis, Adrian & Nancarrow, Clive & Jones, Simon, 2016. "Great Britain adults’ opinions on cycling: Implications for policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 14-28.
More about this item
KeywordsCycling; National cycle network; Traffic-free paths;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:20:y:2012:i:c:p:138-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .