The factors influencing future concessionary bus patronage in Scotland and their implications for elsewhere
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain, 2003. "The main determinants of the demand for public transport: a comparative analysis of England and France using shrinkage estimators," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 605-627, August.
- Joyce M. Dargay & Mark Hanly, 2002. "The Demand for Local Bus Services in England," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 73-91, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben G. Mercado & K. Bruce Newbold, 2009. "Car Driving and Public Transit Use in Canadian Metropolitan Areas: Focus on Elderly and Role of Health and Social Network Factors," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 243, McMaster University.
- Preston, John, 2016. "Big buses in a small country: The prospects for bus services in Wales," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 379-387.
- Rye, Tom & Carreno, Michael, 2008. "Concessionary fares and bus operator reimbursement in Scotland and Wales: No better or no worse off?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 242-250, July.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:73-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:162-169 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:11:y:2004:i:2:p:133-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .