Logistic performance evaluation of provinces in Turkey: A GIS-based multi-criteria decision analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eiichi Taniguchi & Rob E.C.M. Van Der Heijden, 2000. "An evaluation methodology for city logistics," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Luisa Martí & Rosa Puertas & Leandro García, 2014. "The importance of the Logistics Performance Index in international trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2982-2992, August.
- Limbourg, S. & Jourquin, B., 2009. "Optimal rail-road container terminal locations on the European network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 551-563, July.
- Atici, Kazim Baris & Simsek, Ahmet Bahadir & Ulucan, Aydin & Tosun, Mustafa Umur, 2015. "A GIS-based Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis approach for wind power plant site selection," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 86-96.
- Yang, Yi-Chih & Chen, Shu-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of global logistics hub ports: Comparison of the port development policies of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 179-189.
- Afsaneh Afzali & Soheil Sabri & M. Rashid & Jamal Mohammad Vali Samani & Ahmad Ludin, 2014. "Inter-Municipal Landfill Site Selection Using Analytic Network Process," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(8), pages 2179-2194, June.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Kazemi, Yasaman & Szmerekovsky, Joseph, 2015. "Modeling downstream petroleum supply chain: The importance of multi-mode transportation to strategic planning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 111-125.
- Meade, Laura & Sarkis, Joseph, 1998. "Strategic analysis of logistics and supply chain management systems using the analytical network process," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 201-215, September.
- Hooi Lean, Hooi & Huang, Wei & Hong, Junjie, 2014. "Logistics and economic development: Experience from China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 96-104.
- Chang, Mei-Shiang & Tseng, Ya-Ling & Chen, Jing-Wen, 2007. "A scenario planning approach for the flood emergency logistics preparation problem under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 737-754, November.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Kapros, Seraphim, 2003. "Freight village evaluation under uncertainty with public and private financing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 141-156, April.
- Gergin, Ramazan Eyüp & Baki, Birdoğan, 2015. "Evaluation by Integrated AHP and TOPSIS Method of Logistics Performance in Turkey’s Regions," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 115-135, October.
- Christian Ambrosini & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2004. "Objectives, Methods and Results of Surveys Carried out in the Field of Urban Freight Transport: An International Comparison," Post-Print halshs-00068527, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographic information system; AHP; ANP; TOPSIS; Logistics performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:323-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.