Logistic performance evaluation of provinces in Turkey: A GIS-based multi-criteria decision analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eiichi Taniguchi & Rob E.C.M. Van Der Heijden, 2000. "An evaluation methodology for city logistics," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 65-90.
- Luisa Martí & Rosa Puertas & Leandro García, 2014. "The importance of the Logistics Performance Index in international trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2982-2992, August.
- Limbourg, S. & Jourquin, B., 2009. "Optimal rail-road container terminal locations on the European network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, pages 551-563.
- Chang, Mei-Shiang & Tseng, Ya-Ling & Chen, Jing-Wen, 2007. "A scenario planning approach for the flood emergency logistics preparation problem under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, pages 737-754.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Kapros, Seraphim, 2003. "Freight village evaluation under uncertainty with public and private financing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 141-156.
- Gergin, Ramazan Eyüp & Baki, Birdoğan, 2015. "Evaluation by Integrated AHP and TOPSIS Method of Logistics Performance in Turkey’s Regions," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 115-135, October.
- Atici, Kazim Baris & Simsek, Ahmet Bahadir & Ulucan, Aydin & Tosun, Mustafa Umur, 2015. "A GIS-based Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis approach for wind power plant site selection," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 86-96.
- Yang, Yi-Chih & Chen, Shu-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of global logistics hub ports: Comparison of the port development policies of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 179-189.
- Afsaneh Afzali & Soheil Sabri & M. Rashid & Jamal Mohammad Vali Samani & Ahmad Ludin, 2014. "Inter-Municipal Landfill Site Selection Using Analytic Network Process," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(8), pages 2179-2194, June.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 641-658.
- Kazemi, Yasaman & Szmerekovsky, Joseph, 2015. "Modeling downstream petroleum supply chain: The importance of multi-mode transportation to strategic planning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, pages 111-125.
- Meade, Laura & Sarkis, Joseph, 1998. "Strategic analysis of logistics and supply chain management systems using the analytical network process," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, pages 201-215.
- Christian Ambrosini & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2004. "Objectives, Methods and Results of Surveys Carried out in the Field of Urban Freight Transport: An International Comparison," Post-Print halshs-00068527, HAL.
- Hooi Lean, Hooi & Huang, Wei & Hong, Junjie, 2014. "Logistics and economic development: Experience from China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 96-104.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographic information system; AHP; ANP; TOPSIS; Logistics performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:323-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .