Modeling taxi drivers’ decisions for improving airport ground access: John F. Kennedy airport case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Camerer & Linda Babcock & George Loewenstein & Richard Thaler, 1997.
"Labor Supply of New York City Cabdrivers: One Day at a Time,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 407-441.
- Camerer, Colin & Babcock, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Thaler, Richard, 1996. "Labor Supply of New York City Cab Drivers: One Day At A time," Working Papers 960, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Richard Darbéra, 2010. "Taxicab regulation and urban residents' expectations from policy makers: a survey in eight cities," Post-Print halshs-00557099, HAL.
- Vincent P. Crawford & Juanjuan Meng, 2011.
"New York City Cab Drivers' Labor Supply Revisited: Reference-Dependent Preferences with Rational-Expectations Targets for Hours and Income,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1912-1932, August.
- Crawford, Vincent P. & Meng, Juanjuan, 2008. "New York City Cabdrivers' Labor Supply Revisited: Reference-Dependence Preferences with Rational-Expectations Targets for Hours and Income," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt94w5n6j9, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Vincent P Crawford & Juanjuan Meng, 2008. "New York City Cabdrivers’ Labor Supply Revisited: Reference-Dependent Preferences with Rational-Expectations Targets for Hours and Income," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002281, David K. Levine.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Henry S. Farber, 2008. "Reference-Dependent Preferences and Labor Supply: The Case of New York City Taxi Drivers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 1069-1082, June.
- Yang, Hai & Fung, C.S. & Wong, K.I. & Wong, S.C., 2010. "Nonlinear pricing of taxi services," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 337-348, June.
- Wong, R.C.P. & Szeto, W.Y. & Wong, S.C., 2014. "Bi-level decisions of vacant taxi drivers traveling towards taxi stands in customer-search: Modeling methodology and policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 73-81.
- Henry S. Farber, 2005. "Is Tomorrow Another Day? The Labor Supply of New York City Cabdrivers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 46-82, February.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Nikoleris, Anastasios, 2008. "Passengers' willingness to pay for airport ground access time savings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1274-1282, December.
- Wai Yuen Szeto & Ryan Cheuk Pong Wong & Sze Chun Wong & Hai Yang, 2013. "A time-dependent logit-based taxi customer-search model," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 184-198, July.
- Sean D. Barrett, 2010. "The Sustained Impacts Of Taxi Deregulation," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 61-65, March.
- Camille Kamga & Alison Conway & Abhishek Singhal & Anil Yazici, 2012. "Using Advanced Technologies to Manage Airport Taxicab Operations," Journal of Urban Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 23-43, October.
- Gelhausen, Marc C., 2011. "Modelling the effects of capacity constraints on air travellersâ€™ airport choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 116-119.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport ground access; Airport taxi operations; Taxicab regulations; Taxicab policy; Logistic regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:91:y:2016:i:c:p:48-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .