Urban form and long-term fuel supply decline: A method to investigate the peak oil risks to essential activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D Banister & S Watson & C Wood, 1997. "Sustainable cities: transport, energy, and urban form," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(1), pages 125-143, January.
- Mindali, Orit & Raveh, Adi & Salomon, Ilan, 2004. "Urban density and energy consumption: a new look at old statistics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 143-162, February.
- Cameron, I. & Lyons, T. J. & Kenworthy, J. R., 2004. "Trends in vehicle kilometres of travel in world cities, 1960-1990: underlying drivers and policy responses," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 287-298, July.
- Höök, Mikael & Hirsch, Robert & Aleklett, Kjell, 2009. "Giant oil field decline rates and their influence on world oil production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2262-2272, June.
- Hirsch, Robert L., 2008. "Mitigation of maximum world oil production: Shortage scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 881-889, February.
- Lim, Clark C, 1997. "The status of transportation demand management in Greater Vancouver and energy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1193-1202, December.
- Chatterjee, Kiron & Gordon, Andrew, 2006. "Planning for an unpredictable future: Transport in Great Britain in 2030," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 254-264, May.
- Cervero, Robert & Radisch, Carolyn, 1996. "Travel choices in pedestrian versus automobile oriented neighborhoods," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 127-141, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Höök, Mikael & Tang, Xu, 2013. "Depletion of fossil fuels and anthropogenic climate change—A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 797-809.
- repec:eee:touman:v:43:y:2014:i:c:p:105-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Troglio & Tigran Haas, 2013. "Sustainable Urban Cells and the Energy Transect Modeling: Reconciling the Green and the Urban," ERSA conference papers ersa13p377, European Regional Science Association.
- Watcharasukarn, Montira & Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan, 2012. "Virtual reality simulation game approach to investigate transport adaptive capacity for peak oil planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 348-367.
- Vikström, Hanna & Davidsson, Simon & Höök, Mikael, 2013. "Lithium availability and future production outlooks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 252-266.
More about this item
KeywordsPeak oil Transport energy demand Risk assessment Essential travel Wellbeing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:44:y:2010:i:5:p:306-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .