Congestion charging: Technical options for the delivery of future UK policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armelius, Hanna & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2006.
"The politico-economic link between public transport and road pricing: An ex-ante study of the Stockholm road-pricing trial,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 162-172, March.
- Hutlkrantz, Lars & Armelius, Hanna, 2005. "The Politico-Economic Link Between Public Transport And Road Pricing: An Ex-Ante Study Of The Stockholm Road-Pricing Trial," Working Papers 2005:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Catherine Althaus & Lindsay M. Tedds & Allen McAvoy, 2011.
"The Feasibility of Implementing a Congestion Charge on the Halifax Peninsula: Filling the "Missing Link" of Implementation,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 37(4), pages 541-561, December.
- Althaus, Catherine & Tedds, Lindsay M & McAVoy, Allen, 2011. "The feasibility of implementing a congestion charge on the Halifax Peninsula: filling the 'Missing Link' of implementation," MPRA Paper 39790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holguín-Veras, José, 2011. "Urban delivery industry response to cordon pricing, time-distance pricing, and carrier-receiver policies in competitive markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 802-824, October.
- Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Pawar, Kulwant S., 2012. "Intelligent transport systems in multimodal logistics: A case of role and contribution through wireless vehicular networks in a sea port location," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 165-175.
- Holguin-Veras, Jose & Cetin, Mecit & Xia, Shuwen, 2006. "A comparative analysis of US toll policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 852-871, December.
- Iseki, Hiroyuki & Demisch, Alexander, 2012. "Examining the linkages between electronic roadway tolling technologies and road pricing policy objectives," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 121-132.
- Creemers, Lieve & Tormans, Hans & Bellemans, Tom & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Cools, Mario, 2015. "Knowledge of the concept Light Rail Transit: Exploring its relevance and identification of the determinants of various knowledge levels," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 31-43.
- Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert, 2011. "The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 779-788, October.
- Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit, 2009. "Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 445-467, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:39:y:2005:i:7-9:p:571-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .