Something good and something bad in R&D teams: Effects of social identification and dysfunctional behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Wiklund & Dean Shepherd, 2003. "Aspiring for, and Achieving Growth: The Moderating Role of Resources and Opportunities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 1919-1941, December.
- van Vegchel, Natasja & de Jonge, Jan & Bosma, Hans & Schaufeli, Wilmar, 2005. "Reviewing the effort-reward imbalance model: drawing up the balance of 45 empirical studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 1117-1131, March.
- Joe, Sheng-Wuu & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Liu, Wei-Te, 2014. "Modeling team performance and its determinants in high-tech industries: Future trends of virtual teaming," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-25.
- Jehn, Karen A. & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2010. "The faultline activation process and the effects of activated faultlines on coalition formation, conflict, and group outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 24-42, May.
- Siegrist, Johannes & Starke, Dagmar & Chandola, Tarani & Godin, Isabelle & Marmot, Michael & Niedhammer, Isabelle & Peter, Richard, 2004. "The measurement of effort-reward imbalance at work: European comparisons," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1483-1499, April.
- Yehuda Baruch & Chieh-Peng Lin, 2012. "All for one, one for all: Coopetition and virtual team performance," Post-Print hal-00801978, HAL.
- Greenberg, Jerald, 2002. "Who stole the money, and when? Individual and situational determinants of employee theft," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 985-1003, September.
- Kelly, Janice R. & Barsade, Sigal G., 2001. "Mood and Emotions in Small Groups and Work Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 99-130, September.
- Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 268-276, March.
- Baruch, Yehuda & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2012. "All for one, one for all: Coopetition and virtual team performance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 1155-1168.
- Lin, Chieh-Peng & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Chiu, Chou-Kang & Liu, Chia-Ping, 2015. "Forecasting the purchase intention of IT product: Key roles of trust and environmental consciousness for IT firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 148-155.
- Elfenbein, Hillary Anger, 2007. "Emotion in Organizations: A Review in Stages," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2bn0n9mv, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Ma, Hwa-Chun & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Chiu, Chou-Kang & Chen, Shwu-Chuan, 2014. "Group social capital in virtual teaming contexts: A moderating role of positive affective tone in knowledge sharing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 13-20.
- Liu, Min-Ling & Liu, Na-Ting & Ding, Cherng G. & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2015. "Exploring team performance in high-tech industries: Future trends of building up teamwork," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 295-310.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Ching-Yuan & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2016. "Enhancing performance of contract workers in the technology industry: Mediation of proactive commitment and moderation of need for social approval and work experience," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 320-328.
- Cécile Fonrouge & Christophe Bredillet & Charles Fouché, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and project management relationships," Post-Print hal-01768062, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D teams; Dysfunctional behavior; Performance; Identification; Inclusive leadership; Effort–respect mismatch;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:104:y:2016:i:c:p:191-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .