Something good and something bad in R&D teams: Effects of social identification and dysfunctional behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Wiklund & Dean Shepherd, 2003. "Aspiring for, and Achieving Growth: The Moderating Role of Resources and Opportunities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 1919-1941, December.
- Joe, Sheng-Wuu & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Liu, Wei-Te, 2014. "Modeling team performance and its determinants in high-tech industries: Future trends of virtual teaming," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-25.
- Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 268-276, March.
- Baruch, Yehuda & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2012. "All for one, one for all: Coopetition and virtual team performance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 1155-1168.
- Lin, Chieh-Peng & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Chiu, Chou-Kang & Liu, Chia-Ping, 2015. "Forecasting the purchase intention of IT product: Key roles of trust and environmental consciousness for IT firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 148-155.
- Jehn, Karen A. & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2010. "The faultline activation process and the effects of activated faultlines on coalition formation, conflict, and group outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 24-42, May.
- Yehuda Baruch & Chieh-Peng Lin, 2012. "All for one, one for all: Coopetition and virtual team performance," Post-Print hal-00801978, HAL.
- Elfenbein, Hillary Anger, 2007. "Emotion in Organizations: A Review in Stages," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2bn0n9mv, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Ma, Hwa-Chun & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Chiu, Chou-Kang & Chen, Shwu-Chuan, 2014. "Group social capital in virtual teaming contexts: A moderating role of positive affective tone in knowledge sharing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 13-20.
- Greenberg, Jerald, 2002. "Who stole the money, and when? Individual and situational determinants of employee theft," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 985-1003, September.
- Kelly, Janice R. & Barsade, Sigal G., 2001. "Mood and Emotions in Small Groups and Work Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 99-130, September.
- Liu, Min-Ling & Liu, Na-Ting & Ding, Cherng G. & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2015. "Exploring team performance in high-tech industries: Future trends of building up teamwork," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 295-310.
- van Vegchel, Natasja & de Jonge, Jan & Bosma, Hans & Schaufeli, Wilmar, 2005. "Reviewing the effort-reward imbalance model: drawing up the balance of 45 empirical studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 1117-1131, March.
- Siegrist, Johannes & Starke, Dagmar & Chandola, Tarani & Godin, Isabelle & Marmot, Michael & Niedhammer, Isabelle & Peter, Richard, 2004. "The measurement of effort-reward imbalance at work: European comparisons," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1483-1499, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Ching-Yuan & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2016. "Enhancing performance of contract workers in the technology industry: Mediation of proactive commitment and moderation of need for social approval and work experience," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 320-328.
- Cécile Fonrouge & Christophe Bredillet & Charles Fouché, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and project management relationships," Post-Print hal-01768062, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D teams; Dysfunctional behavior; Performance; Identification; Inclusive leadership; Effort–respect mismatch;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:104:y:2016:i:c:p:191-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.