Stabilization policy in a Keynes-Goodwin model with debt accumulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asada, Toichiro & Chen, Pu & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 2006.
"Keynesian dynamics and the wage-price spiral: A baseline disequilibrium model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 90-130, March.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage-Price Spiral: A Baseline Disequilibrium Model," Working Paper Series 139, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gang Gong, 2005. "Modeling Stabilization Policies In A Financially Unstable Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 281-304, July.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1998. "It's Baaack: Japan's Slump and the Return of the Liquidity Trap," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 137-206.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2000. "Price Flexibility and Debt Dynamics in a High Order AS-AD Model," Working Paper Series 109, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- Skott, Peter, 1989. "Effective Demand, Class Struggle and Cyclical Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(1), pages 231-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenshiro Ninomiya, 2015. "Financial Structure, Cycle, and Instability," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series B: Financial 15, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research, revised Jan 2017.
- Toichiro Asada, 2012. "Modeling financial instability," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 215-232.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2012.
"The Importance Of The Retention Ratio In A Kaleckian Model With Debt Accumulation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 417-428, July.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2010. "The Importance of the Retention Ratio in a Kaleckian Model with Debt Accumulation," Discussion papers e-10-008, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2017. "Financialization and Distribution in a Kaleckian Model with Firms’ Debt Accumulation," Discussion papers e-16-013, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Colacchio, Giorgio, 2014. "Taxation, income redistribution and debt dynamics in a seven-equation model of the business cycle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 140-165.
- Murakami, Hiroki, 2014. "Keynesian systems with rigidity and flexibility of prices and inflation–deflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 68-85.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Pinto, Antonio & Sushko, Iryna, 2014. "A post-Keynesian model of growth and distribution with a constraint on investment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 12-24.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Increased Shareholder Power, Income Distribution, and Employment in a Neo-Kaleckian Model with Conflict Inflation," Discussion papers e-16-008, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2014. "Unemployment, income distribution and debt-financed investment in a growth cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 325-348.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:4:p:466-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .