Bootstrap hypothesis testing in regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Rygh Swensen, 2003. "Bootstrapping unit root tests for integrated processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Joon Y. Park, 2003.
"Bootstrap Unit Root Tests,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1845-1895, November.
- Joon Y. Park, 2000. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1587, Econometric Society.
- Park, Joon, 2002. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 2003-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1994. "Bootstrap-based critical values for the information matrix test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 395-411, April.
- Nankervis, John C & Savin, N E, 1996. "The Level and Power of the Bootstrap t Test in the AR(1) Model with Trend," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 161-168, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M.L. Nores & M.P. Díaz, 2016. "Bootstrap hypothesis testing in generalized additive models for comparing curves of treatments in longitudinal studies," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 810-826, April.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2012.
"Improved tests for spatial correlation,"
41835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter M Robinson & Francesca Rossi, 2013. "Improved Tests for Spatial Correlation," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 565, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2013. "Improved tests for spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2012. "Thirty Years Of Heteroskedasticity-robust Inference," Working Paper 1268, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Berg, Arthur & McMurry, Timothy L. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2010. "Subsampling p-values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(17-18), pages 1358-1364, September.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2015. "Refined Tests For Spatial Correlation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(6), pages 1249-1280, December.
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2016.
"Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 418-432.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W., 2014. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2015. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Discussion Papers 45/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W. & Smeekes, S., 2015. "Testing for Granger Causality in Large Mixed-Frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2015.
"Bootstrap score tests for fractional integration in heteroskedastic ARFIMA models, with an application to price dynamics in commodity spot and futures markets,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 557-579.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ã˜. Nielsen & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Bootstrap Score Tests For Fractional Integration In Heteroskedastic Arfima Models, With An Application To Price Dynamics In Commodity Spot And Futures Markets," Working Paper 1309, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "Bootstrap Score Tests for Fractional Integration in Heteroskedastic ARFIMA Models, with an Application to Price Dynamics in Commodity Spot and Futures Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2014-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Liu, Li & Bu, Ruijun & Pan, Zhiyuan & Xu, Yuhua, 2019. "Are financial returns really predictable out-of-sample?: Evidence from a new bootstrap test," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 124-135.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2013/565 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHypothesis testing Parametric models Resampling Residuals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:74:y:2005:i:4:p:356-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.