A bootstrap theory for weakly integrated processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Park, Joon, 2003. "A Bootstrap Theory for Weakly Integrated Processes," Working Papers 2003-16, Rice University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Joon, 2003. "Weak Unit Roots," Working Papers 2003-17, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2002.
"Bootstrapping Autoregressive Processes with Possible Unit Roots,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 377-391, January.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2000. "Bootstrapping Autoregressive Processes with Possible Unit Roots," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0401, Econometric Society.
- Joon Y. Park, 2003.
"Bootstrap Unit Root Tests,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1845-1895, November.
- Joon Y. Park, 2000. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1587, Econometric Society.
- Park, Joon, 2002. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 2003-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Yoosoon Chang & Joon Y. Park, 2003. "A Sieve Bootstrap For The Test Of A Unit Root," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 379-400, July.
- Nankervis, John C & Savin, N E, 1996. "The Level and Power of the Bootstrap t Test in the AR(1) Model with Trend," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 161-168, April.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Park, Joon Y. & Song, Kevin, 2006. "Bootstrapping cointegrating regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 703-739, August.
- Park, Joon Y., 2002. "An Invariance Principle For Sieve Bootstrap In Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 469-490, April.
- Park, Joon Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 2001. "Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 117-161, January.
- Yoosoon Chang & Joon Park, 2002. "On The Asymptotics Of Adf Tests For Unit Roots," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 431-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skrobotov, Anton, 2018.
"On bootstrap implementation of likelihood ratio test for a unit root,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 154-158.
- Skrobotov Anton, 2018. "On Bootstrap Implementation of Likelihood Ratio Test for a Unit Root," Working Papers wpaper-2018-302, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2018.
- Marcus J. Chambers & Maria Kyriacou, 2018.
"Jackknife Bias Reduction in the Presence of a Near-Unit Root,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Chambers, MJ & Kyriacou, M, 2016. "Jackknife Bias Reduction in the Presence of a Near-Unit Root," Economics Discussion Papers 17623, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Smeekes & Joakim Westerlund, 2019. "Robust block bootstrap panel predictability tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1089-1107, October.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Thuraisamy, Kannan, 2016. "Panel multi-predictor test procedures with an application to emerging market sovereign risk," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 44-60.
- Sizova, Natalia, 2014. "A frequency-domain alternative to long-horizon regressions with application to return predictability," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 261-272.
- Shibamoto, Masahiko, 2008. "The estimation of monetary policy reaction function in a data-rich environment: The case of Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-520, December.
- Khalaf, Lynda & Urga, Giovanni, 2014. "Identification robust inference in cointegrating regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 385-396.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:133:y:2006:i:2:p:639-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.