Supermodular dependence ordering on a class of multivariate copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Families of min-stable multivariate exponential and multivariate extreme value distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 75-81, January.
- Goovaerts, M. J. & Dhaene, J., 1999. "Supermodular ordering and stochastic annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-290, May.
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2000. "Some Remarks on the Supermodular Order," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-119, April.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1997. "Supermodular Stochastic Orders and Positive Dependence of Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 86-101, April.
- Muller, Alfred, 1997. "Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-223, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Dhaene & Roger J. A. Laeven & Yiying Zhang, 2019. "Systemic Risk: Conditional Distortion Risk Measures," Papers 1901.04689, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Cousin, Areski & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Comparison results for exchangeable credit risk portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1118-1127, June.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Ortega, Eva-María, 2008. "Actuarial comparisons for aggregate claims with randomly right-truncated claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 255-262, October.
- Georg Mainik & Eric Schaanning, 2012. "On dependence consistency of CoVaR and some other systemic risk measures," Papers 1207.3464, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2005.
"Archimedean copulæ and positive dependence,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 434-445, April.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2003. "Archimedean Copulae and Positive Dependence," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 25-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marco Scarsini & Alfred Muller, 2005. "Archimedean copulae and positive dependence," Post-Print hal-00539618, HAL.
- Masih-Tehrani, Behdad & Xu, Susan H. & Kumara, Soundar & Li, Haijun, 2011. "A single-period analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with dependent supply uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1128-1151, September.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová & Johanna Ziegel, 2011. "Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 223-256, August.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:87:y:2019:i:c:p:153-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Mainik Georg & Schaanning Eric, 2014. "On dependence consistency of CoVaRand some other systemic risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Mainik Georg & Rüschendorf Ludger, 2012. "Ordering of multivariate risk models with respect to extreme portfolio losses," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(1), pages 73-106, March.
- Genest, Christian & Marceau, Etienne & Mesfioui, Mhamed, 2003. "Compound Poisson approximations for individual models with dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-91, February.
- Damiano Brigo & Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2012. "Consistent single- and multi-step sampling of multivariate arrival times: A characterization of self-chaining copulas," Papers 1204.2090, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Embrechts, Paul & Neslehová, Johanna & Wüthrich, Mario V., 2009. "Additivity properties for Value-at-Risk under Archimedean dependence and heavy-tailedness," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 164-169, April.
- Huang, Jen-Jsung & Lee, Kuo-Jung & Liang, Hueimei & Lin, Wei-Fu, 2009. "Estimating value at risk of portfolio by conditional copula-GARCH method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 315-324, December.
- Di Bernardino, E. & Fernández-Ponce, J.M. & Palacios-Rodríguez, F. & Rodríguez-Griñolo, M.R., 2015. "On multivariate extensions of the conditional Value-at-Risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-16.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate distribution Extreme value copula Extreme value limit Supermodular dependence ordering Concordance ordering Laplace transform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:57:y:2002:i:4:p:375-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.