A comparison between homogeneous and heterogeneous portfolios
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goovaerts, M. J. & Dhaene, J., 1999. "Supermodular ordering and stochastic annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-290, May.
- Dhaene, Jan & Denuit, Michel, 1999. "The safest dependence structure among risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-21, September.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1997. "Supermodular Stochastic Orders and Positive Dependence of Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 86-101, April.
- Hu, Taizhong & Wu, Zhiqiang, 1999. "On dependence of risks and stop-loss premiums," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 323-332, May.
- Muller, Alfred, 1997. "Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-223, December.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.