Dependence structures of multivariate Bernoulli random vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Marshalla & Dale M. Nesbitt, 1986. "Future World Oil Prices and Production Levels: An Economic Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-22.
- Christofides, Tasos C. & Vaggelatou, Eutichia, 2004. "A connection between supermodular ordering and positive/negative association," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 138-151, January.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- Frostig, Esther, 2001. "Comparison of portfolios which depend on multivariate Bernoulli random variables with fixed marginals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 319-332, December.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1997. "Supermodular Stochastic Orders and Positive Dependence of Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 86-101, April.
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2000. "Some Remarks on the Supermodular Order," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-119, April.
- Block, Henry W. & Fang, Zhaoben, 1990. "Setwise independence for some dependence structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Frostig, Esther, 2003. "Ordering ruin probabilities for dependent claim streams," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 93-114, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuejun Wang & Aiting Shen & Zhiyong Chen & Shuhe Hu, 2015. "Complete convergence for weighted sums of NSD random variables and its application in the EV regression model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 166-184, March.
- Meyer, Margaret & Strulovici, Bruno, 2012.
"Increasing interdependence of multivariate distributions,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1460-1489.
- Margaret Meyer & Bruno Strulovici, 2011. "Increasing Interdependence of Multivariate Distributions," Discussion Papers 1523, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Li, Chen & Li, Xiaohu, 2019. "Preservation of WSAI under default transforms and its application in allocating assets with dependent realizable returns," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 84-91.
- Xuejun Wang & Yi Wu & Shuhe Hu, 2018. "Strong and weak consistency of LS estimators in the EV regression model with negatively superadditive-dependent errors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 102(1), pages 41-65, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWeakly positive (negatively) associated Positively (negatively) supermodular dependent Strongly positive (negative) orthant dependent Positive (negative) orthant dependent Supermodular order Concordance order Majorization with respect to weighted trees Probability trees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:94:y:2005:i:1:p:172-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.