On geometric ergodicity of the MTAR process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S & Fomby, Thomas B, 1997. "Threshold Cointegration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 627-645, August.
- Bhattacharya, Rabi & Lee, Chanho, 1995. "On geometric ergodicity of nonlinear autoregressive models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 311-315, March.
- Sichel, Daniel E, 1993.
"Business Cycle Asymmetry: A Deeper Look,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 224-236, April.
- Sichel, D.E., 1988. "Business Cycle Asymmetry: A Deeper Look," Papers 85, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Daniel E. Sichel, 1989. "Business cycle asymmetry: a deeper look," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Granger, C W J & Lee, T H, 1989. "Investigation of Production, Sales and Inventory Relationships Using Multicointegration and Non-symmetric Error Correction Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 145-159, Supplemen.
- Lee, Oesook, 2000. "On probabilistic properties of nonlinear ARMA(p,q) models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 121-131, January.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, Clive W J, 1998.
"Unit-Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 304-311, July.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, C. W. J., 1998. "Unit Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders/Granger JBES(1998)on threshold unit roots," Statistical Software Components RTZ00054, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
- Pippenger, Michael K & Goering, Gregory E, 1993. "A Note on the Empirical Power of Unit Root Tests under Threshold Processes," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(4), pages 473-481, November.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Lee, Oesook, 2007. "Asymmetry and nonstationarity for a seasonal time series model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 89-114, January.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Lee, Oesook, 2003. "An instrumental variable approach for tests of unit roots and seasonal unit roots in asymmetric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 29-52, July.
- Man-Suk Oh & Dong Wan Shin, 2002. "Bayesian model selection and parameter estimation for possibly asymmetric and non-stationary time series using a reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 771-789.
- Lee, Oesook & Shin, Dong Wan, 2001. "A note on stationarity of the MTAR process on the boundary of the stationarity region," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 263-268, December.
- Carvalho, Alexandre & Skoulakis, Georgios, 2005. "Ergodicity and existence of moments for local mixtures of linear autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 313-322, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetry Ergodicity Nonstationarity Stationarity Transience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:48:y:2000:i:3:p:229-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .