Psychological well-being of the institutionalized and community-residing oldest old in China: The role of children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming Wen & Danan Gu, 2011. "The Effects of Childhood, Adult, and Community Socioeconomic Conditions on Health and Mortality among Older Adults in China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(1), pages 153-181, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.113886_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gu, Danan & Dupre, Matthew E. & Liu, Guangya, 2007. "Characteristics of the institutionalized and community-residing oldest-old in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 871-883, February.
- Zachary Zimmer & Kim Korinek, 2010. "Shifting coresidence near the end of life: Comparing decedents and survivors of a follow-up study in China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 537-554, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:3:371-377_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seeborg, Michael C. & Jin, Zhenhu & Zhu, Yiping, 2000. "The new rural-urban labor mobility in China: Causes and implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 39-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schrank, Beate & Bird, Victoria & Tylee, Andre & Coggins, Tony & Rashid, Tayyab & Slade, Mike, 2013. "Conceptualising and measuring the well-being of people with psychosis: Systematic review and narrative synthesis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 9-21.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Institutionalization; Psychological well-being; Aging; Family context; Filial piety; Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (CLHLS);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:10:p:1874-1882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .