State health policy making determinants, theory, and methods: A synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antel, John J & Ohsfeldt, Robert L & Becker, Edmund R, 1995. "State Regulation and Hospital Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 416-422, August.
- Reutzel, Thomas J., 1989. "Medicaid eligibility, benefits, and provider payment: state preferences and implications for national goals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 209-226, June.
- Cromwell, Jerry & Hurdle, Sylvia & Wedig, Gerard, 1986. "Impacts of Economic and Programmatic Changes on Medicaid Enrollments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 232-240, May.
- Lanning, Joyce A & Morrisey, Michael A & Ohsfeldt, Robert L, 1991. "Endogenous Hospital Regulation and Its Effects on Hospital and Non-hospital Expenditures," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 137-154, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:04:p:1089-1107_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cone, Kenneth R & Dranove, David, 1986. "Why Did States Enact Hospital Rate-Setting Laws?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 287-302, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Zhuo & Roy, Kakoli & Haddix, Anne C. & Thacker, Stephen B., 2010. "Factors associated with differences in mortality and self-reported health across states in the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 203-210, March.
- Judite Goncalves & France Weaver, 2014. "Home care, hospitalizations, and doctor visits," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14095, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican states Policy making Comparative analysis Policy determinants Intergovernmental USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:61:y:2005:i:12:p:2639-2657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.