Impacts of Economic and Programmatic Changes on Medicaid Enrollments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stokes, H Kemble, Jr, 1981. "An Examination of the Productivity Decline in the Construction Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 459-502, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swati Mukerjee & Michael A. Quinn, 2008. "Federal Medicaid Assistance To States: Impact On Prenatal Care," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 380-397, July.
- Edward Alan Miller, 2005. "State health policy making determinants, theory, and methods: A synthesis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 2639-2657, December.
- Mark Duggan & Robert Rosenheck & Perry Singleton, 2006. "Federal Policy and the Rise in Disability Enrollment: Evidence for the VA's Disability Compensation Program," NBER Working Papers 12323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalman Rupp & David C. Stapleton (ed.), 1998. "Growth in Disability Benefits: Explanations and Policy Implications," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number gdb, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:2:p:232-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .