Endogenous Hospital Regulation and Its Effects on Hospital and Non-hospital Expenditures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jill R. Horwitz & Daniel Polsky, 2015. "Cross Border Effects of State Health Technology Regulation," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 101-123, Winter.
- Jill R. Horwitz & Daniel Polsky, 2014. "Cross Border Effects of State Health Technology Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy David & Lorens A. Helmchen & Robert A. Henderson, 2009. "Does advanced medical technology encourage hospitalist use and their direct employment by hospitals?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 237-247.
- Edward Alan Miller, 2005. "State health policy making determinants, theory, and methods: A synthesis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 2639-2657, December.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:34-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivian Ho, 2006. "Does certificate of need affect cardiac outcomes and costs?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 300-324, December.
- Polsky, Daniel & David, Guy & Yang, Jianing & Kinosian, Bruce & Werner, Rachel M., 2014. "The effect of entry regulation in the health care sector: The case of home health," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-14.
- Rexford E. Santerre & Debra Pepper, 2000. "Survivorship in the US hospital services industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 181-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:3:y:1991:i:2:p:137-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.