Educational mismatch and health status among foreign-born workers in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Tritah, Ahmed, 2013.
"Occupation–education mismatch of immigrant workers in Europe: Context and policies,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 229-244.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Ahmed Tritah, 2011. "Occupation-Education Mismatch of Immigrant Workers in Europe: Context and Policies," Working Papers 2011-16, CEPII research center.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2008.
"Why is the payoff to schooling smaller for immigrants?,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1317-1340, December.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2005. "Why Is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 1731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2006. "Why is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Steven Wald & Tony Fang, 2008. "Overeducated Immigrants in the Canadian Labour Market: Evidence from the Workplace and Employee Survey," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(4), pages 457-480, December.
- Pernilla Joona & Nabanita Gupta & Eskil Wadensjö, 2014.
"Overeducation among immigrants in Sweden: incidence, wage effects and state dependence,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "Overeducation among Immigrants in Sweden: Incidence, Wage Effects and State-Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 6695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "Overeducation among Immigrants in Sweden: Incidence, Wage Effects and State-dependence," SULCIS Working Papers 2012:2, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Clifford Clogg & James Shockey, 1984. "Mismatch between occupation and schooling: A prevalence measure, recent trends and demographic analysis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(2), pages 235-257, May.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Khan, Shahina P., 1995. "The wage effects of overschooling revisited," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2006.
"The Impact of Overeducation and its Measurement,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 419-448, July.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2004. "The impact of overeducation and its measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/215, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2006. "Measuring the Incidence of Over- and Undereducation," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 783-803, October.
- Kondo, Naoki & Kawachi, Ichiro & Subramanian, S.V. & Takeda, Yasuhisa & Yamagata, Zentaro, 2008. "Do social comparisons explain the association between income inequality and health?: Relative deprivation and perceived health among male and female Japanese individuals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 982-987, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSweden; Immigrant health; Employment; Over-education; Under-education; Health inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:154:y:2016:i:c:p:36-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.