International patients within the NHS: A case of public sector entrepreneurialism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2010.
"Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 811-828.
- Herrmann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Bohnet, Iris, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Scholarly Articles 4417252, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Herrmann, Benedikt & Bohnet, Iris, 2010. "Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Scholarly Articles 9647371, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bohnet, Iris & Hermann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Point for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Working Paper Series rwp09-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Colin Hales, 1999. "Leading Horses to Water? The Impact of Decentralization on Managerial Behaviour," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 831-851, November.
- French, Martin & Miller, Fiona Alice, 2012. "Leveraging the “living laboratory”: On the emergence of the entrepreneurial hospital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 717-724.
- Nick Llewellyn & Patricia Lewis & Adrian Woods, 2007. "Public management and the expansion of an entrepreneurial ethos?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 253-267, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loh, Chung-Ping A., 2015. "Trends and structural shifts in health tourism: Evidence from seasonal time-series data on health-related travel spending by Canada during 1970–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 173-180.
More about this item
KeywordsUK; International patients; Medical tourism; NHS; Public sector entrepreneurialism; Commodification; International healthcare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:124:y:2015:i:c:p:338-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .