International patients within the NHS: A case of public sector entrepreneurialism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- French, Martin & Miller, Fiona Alice, 2012. "Leveraging the “living laboratory”: On the emergence of the entrepreneurial hospital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 717-724.
- Iris Bohnet & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2010.
"Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 811-828.
- Herrmann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Bohnet, Iris, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Scholarly Articles 4417252, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Herrmann, Benedikt & Bohnet, Iris, 2010. "Trust and the Reference Points for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Scholarly Articles 9647371, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bohnet, Iris & Hermann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Point for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Working Paper Series rwp09-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Colin Hales, 1999. "Leading Horses to Water? The Impact of Decentralization on Managerial Behaviour," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 831-851, November.
- Nick Llewellyn & Patricia Lewis & Adrian Woods, 2007. "Public management and the expansion of an entrepreneurial ethos?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 253-267, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loh, Chung-Ping A., 2015. "Trends and structural shifts in health tourism: Evidence from seasonal time-series data on health-related travel spending by Canada during 1970–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 173-180.
More about this item
KeywordsUK; International patients; Medical tourism; NHS; Public sector entrepreneurialism; Commodification; International healthcare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:124:y:2015:i:c:p:338-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.