Contextual determinants of US nursing home racial/ethnic diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kris Knox & Eric Blankmeyer & J. Stutzman, 2006. "Private-Pay Demand for Nursing Facilities in a Market with Excess Capacity," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(1), pages 75-83, March.
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2009.
"Racial Inequality and Segregation Measures: Some Evidence from the 2000 Census,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 79-91, June.
- Rohini Somanathan & Rajiv Sethi, 2009. "Racial Inequality and Segregation Measures: Some Evidence from the 2000 Census," Working Papers id:2104, eSocialSciences.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Sean Reardon & John Yun & Tamela Eitle, 2000. "The changing structure of school segregation: Measurement and evidence of multiracial metropolitan-area school segregation, 1989–1995," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(3), pages 351-364, August.
- David C. Grabowski, 2004. "A Longitudinal Study of Medicaid Payment, Private-Pay Price and Nursing Home Quality," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Zinn, Jacqueline & Mor, Vincent & Feng, Zhanlian & Intrator, Orna, 2009. "Determinants of performance failure in the nursing home industry," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 933-940, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; Segregation; Race/Ethnicity; Nursing homes; Minorities; Diversity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:104:y:2014:i:c:p:142-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.