A Longitudinal Study of Medicaid Payment, Private-Pay Price and Nursing Home Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reichert, Arndt R. & Stroka, Magdalena A., 2014. "Nursing Home Prices and Quality of Care - Evidence from Administrative Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 470, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Laura Di Giorgio & Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2014. "The relationship between costs and quality in nonprofit nursing homes," IdEP Economic Papers 1402, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Arndt R. Reicher & Magdalena Stroka, 2014. "Nursing Home Prices and Quality of Care - Evidence from Administrative Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0470, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Herr, A. & Saric, A., 2016. "The Welfare Effects of Single Rooms in German Nursing Homes: A Structural Approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- David C. Grabowski & Edward C. Norton, 2012. "Nursing Home Quality of Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Can competition reduce quality?,"
NIPE Working Papers
05/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Can competition reduce quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2014. "Can Competition Reduce Quality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2012. "Can competition reduce quality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- John Bowblis & Judith Lucas, 2012. "The impact of state regulations on nursing home care practices," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 52-72, August.
- Zhao, Xin, 2016. "Competition, information, and quality: Evidence from nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 136-152.
- L. Di Giorgio & M. Filippini & G. Masiero, 2016. "Is higher nursing home quality more costly?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(8), pages 1011-1026, November.
- Haizhen Lin, 2010. "Do Minimum Quality Standards Improve Quality? A Case Study of the Nursing Home Industry," Working Papers 2010-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Grabowski, David C. & Gruber, Jonathan, 2007. "Moral hazard in nursing home use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 560-577, May.
- Siciliani Luigi, 2013. "The Economics of Long-Term Care," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 343-375, August.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016.
"Privatization and quality: Evidence from elderly care in Sweden,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 109-119.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia, 2012. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," SITE Working Paper Series 19, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Bergman, Mats & Johansson, Per & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2014. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 9939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David C. Grabowski & Jonathan Gruber & Joseph J. Angelelli, 2006. "Nursing Home Quality as a Public Good," NBER Working Papers 12361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Jullet A. & Weech-Maldonado, Robert & Lapane, Kate L. & Laberge, Alex, 2014. "Contextual determinants of US nursing home racial/ethnic diversity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 142-147.
- Haizhen Lin, 2014. "Revisiting the relationship between nurse staffing and quality of care in nursing homes: An instrumental variables approach," Working Papers 2014-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Lin, Haizhen, 2014. "Revisiting the relationship between nurse staffing and quality of care in nursing homes: An instrumental variables approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 13-24.
- David C. Grabowski & Jonathan Gruber, 2005. "Moral Hazard in Nursing Home Use," NBER Working Papers 11723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yongjin & Zhao, Laixun, 2015. "Saving good jobs from global competition by rewarding quality and efforts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 426-434.
- Forder, Julien & Allan, Stephen, 2014. "The impact of competition on quality and prices in the English care homes market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 73-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:4:y:2004:i:1:p:5-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.