Assessing the effectiveness of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award model with municipal government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tari, Juan Jose & Molina, Jose Francisco & Castejon, Juan Luis, 2007. "The relationship between quality management practices and their effects on quality outcomes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 483-501, December.
- Conca, Francisco Jose & Llopis, Juan & Tari, Juan Jose, 2004. "Development of a measure to assess quality management in certified firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 683-697, August.
- Lakdawalla, Darius & Philipson, Tomas, 2006. "The nonprofit sector and industry performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1681-1698, September.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radovan Savov & Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Roman Serencéš, 2017. "MBNQA Approach in Quality Management Supporting Sustainable Business Performance in Agribusiness," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality management Survey Path analysis Empirical research Quality Service operations Government performance measurement Government services Service quality management Partial Least Squares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:45:y:2011:i:3:p:118-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.