Efficiency gains from regionalization: economic development in China revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Afriat, Sidney N, 1972. "Efficiency Estimation of Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 568-598, October.
- W D Macmillan, 1987. "The Measurement of Efficiency in Multiunit Public Services," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(11), pages 1511-1524, November.
- ראובן שטיינר, 1973. "הגבייה ממעבידים - 1971/72," Working Papers 516, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Fare, Rolf & Primont, Daniel, 1993. "Measuring the efficiency of multiunit banking: An activity analysis approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 539-544, April.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1992. "Measuring the industrial performance of Chinese cities by data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 75-88, April.
- W D Macmillan, 1987. "The measurement of efficiency in multiunit public services," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(11), pages 1511-1524, November.
- Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok & Strauss, Robert P., 1996. "Optimal consolidation of municipalities: An analysis of alternative designs," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 103-119, June.
- Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Li, Shanling, 1989. "Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate efficiency in the economic performance of Chinese cities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 325-344.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- George Emmanuel Halkos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2010. "Measuring regional economic efficiency: the case of Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 603-632, December.
- Li, Bo & Dewan, Hasnat, 2017. "Efficiency differences among China's resource-based cities and their determinants," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 31-38.
- Portnov, Boris A., 2002. "Interregional inequalities in Israel: Explanatory model and empirical data," ERSA conference papers ersa02p003, European Regional Science Association.
- Portnov, Boris A. & Erell, Evyatar, 2004. "Interregional inequalities in Israel, 1948-1995: divergence or convergence?," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 255-289, December.
- Chengjing Nie & Hairong Li & Linsheng Yang & Shaohong Wu & Yi Liu & Yongfeng Liao, 2012. "Spatial and temporal changes in flooding and the affecting factors in China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 61(2), pages 425-439, March.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2005. "A DEA approach to regional development," MPRA Paper 3992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:34:y:2000:i:2:p:141-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.