Efficiency gains from regionalization: economic development in China revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Afriat, Sidney N, 1972. "Efficiency Estimation of Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 568-598, October.
- W D Macmillan, 1987. "The Measurement of Efficiency in Multiunit Public Services," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(11), pages 1511-1524, November.
- ראובן שטיינר, 1973. "הגבייה ממעבידים - 1971/72," Working Papers 516, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Fare, Rolf & Primont, Daniel, 1993. "Measuring the efficiency of multiunit banking: An activity analysis approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 539-544, April.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1992. "Measuring the industrial performance of Chinese cities by data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 75-88, April.
- W D Macmillan, 1987. "The measurement of efficiency in multiunit public services," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(11), pages 1511-1524, November.
- Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok & Strauss, Robert P., 1996. "Optimal consolidation of municipalities: An analysis of alternative designs," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 103-119, June.
- Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Li, Shanling, 1989. "Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate efficiency in the economic performance of Chinese cities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 325-344.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:34:y:2000:i:2:p:141-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.